Simple Home Remedies for Psoriasis

Home remedies are the lowest cost treatments for dealing with psoriasis. More often than not, they are all-natural cures and won’t harm you with harsh side-effects. Not all results work for all people and it may take trying a few different remedies to find one that works for you. Listed below are some of the most popular home remedies available out there.
           
The first one is an easy one, but it’s often forgotten by psoriasis sufferers. Moisturize, moisturize, and then moisturize again. It’s quick, it’s simple and it only takes a few minutes each day. When the skin is dry and flaky, it can crack and become damaged.  It is important to keep the skin moisturize on the outside and the inside. For the outside, use unscented lotions and for the inside drink plenty of water each day. The more water you drink each day the better hydrated the skin will be.
           
If the skin becomes too dry, take a bath or a shower.  Or soak the dry, patches of skin to help them fall of naturally and without harming the skin. Use a mild soap that won’t irritate the skin or cause excessive dryness. Try not to take too many long baths as that can remove precious oils from the skin, oils needed to protect the skin from outside elements. Lotion immediately after bathing to lock in the moisture.  Every bath or shower should be done in lukewarm water, hot water will cause the skin to itch and only cause further problems.     

Wet wraps are another great home remedy. This treatment is often used right after a bath or shower or at night before bed. After your bath or shower, lotion the body as you normally would to keep in the moisture. Take some ace bandages, or whatever is handy, and soak them in some lukewarm water. Wrap the bandages around the problem areas like the elbows, knees, or thighs. The wet wraps will keep the areas from flaring up or itching and will keep the patchy areas from getting hard or infected.
           
There are many other things that can be done without spending loads of money, a simple internet search or talking to your doctor will give you many other ideas.

And for a more direct approach, you should consider trying this natural method out: Click Here. This natural method will CURE your Psoriasis in no time at all thanks to all natural remedies that you can duplicate from the comfort of your own home!



4 comments:

  1. Inraren Argan Oil Solution,My solution has no additives, is good for both body/scalp . if you want a quick fix solution to your psoriasis
    then don waste your money as it is not a one bottle or overnight solution
    .It is a process that requires diligence, patience and time

    Argan oil has a unique, rich and complex chemical composition.
    For generations we Berbers of Morocco have used argan oil for hair,skin and nail care, massage, curing stretch marks and the treatment of various dermatological conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Such multitasking is possible only due to the presence of various chemical and biological components. Argan oil contains essential unsaturated fatty acids in abundance. Besides it contains sterols, polyphenols, ferulic acid, linoleic acid and considerably high levels of VitaminE.
    All these components separately or in synergy with each other perform a multitude of functions.
    My solution is used as a topical application, it is best to start
    by applying the oil once per day – normally at night time – to see how the skin reacts to the new treatment.Apply a modest amount of the oil onto the skin,Massage the oil gently into the skin until it has soaked in. For head conditions massage into the hair and scalp and the oil can be left in overnight .

    Regards
    Adil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Wart Remover,Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was born epileptic, but I am now free and cured with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine. I was seventeen and sitting at my computer when I fell out of my chair. Only thing I remember is waking up with the worse headache I had ever had in my life. I had never taken medication and I hated swallowing pills but I had to start. I switched between all kinds of medication because I didn't take them like I was supposed to. One day I had just finished running errands and was at my sisters house when I fell to the floor again. I woke up with a bad headache and my 2 year old Niece leaning over my leg asking me if I was OK. By then I had just started college and was one the verge of losing my license. My school is an hour away from where I live so I really got set back because I wasn't allowed to drive until I got my seizures under control. I would love to know how others have handles their epilepsy! So My sister friends Emma Told my sister about a herbal Doctor who reside in west Africa(Nigeria) Because Emma is from Africa as well, My sister told me about it then we decided to give a try. My sister contacted him also tell him about my autism too.he assures my sister that his herbal medicine will cure my epilepsy and my autism, I paid for the herbal medicine then he delivered to Charleston Post office I was called to pick it up which i quickly did, I drank it for two weeks as prescribed happily I went for diagnose and find out my Epilepsy and Autism is gone and today making it 9 Months and I'm now free from Autism, Seizure and Epilepsy, I will continue to share Dr Itua Natural Herbal Medicine works. I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone who suffering from,,,AUTISM, EPILEPSY, SEIZURE, COLD SORE, HERPES, HIV/AIDS.Shingles,Genitals Herpes,Dr Itua Contact Information..... Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.... WhatsApp Number....+2348149277967. Live Happily Again With Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm I never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that I have cured, after some time I went to my doctor to confirmed if I have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr voke on doctorvoke@gmail.com
    contact Dr VOKE today for your problem to be solve for you just as my problem have been solved for me also, via Email doctorvoke@gmail.com


    E-mail: doctorvoke@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete